Friday, August 20, 2010

Ridin' With Jesus (by Chad Gallego, Age 12)

People who try to live their lives like there's nothing to it,
well here is the truth, they can't really do it.
Especially if you're a Christian, because people tease us
because all of them reject Jesus.
They think that Christians are filled with wishes,
wishes that God's coming back.
We know He is, so stay on the right track.

I'm Ridin' with Jesus, he has always pleased us. I love Him with all of my heart, He stops the devil's firey darts. Forever He will shine, and right now is the time, the time I'm ridin' with Jesus. In Heaven, there will be no pain, no sorrows, no shame, I'm ridin' with Jesus.

I'm not afraid to spread the Gospel,
So come and listen to the story of Paul the Apostle.
He wasn't lazy, instead he spread the gospel daily.
But some people thought he was crazy.
None of his teachings were absurd,
in fact they were some of the best teachings of the Word.
You know Elijah didn't really die,
God called him to Heaven on a fiery chariot with horses that knew how to fly.

I'm ridin' with Jesus, he has always pleased us, I love him with all of my heart, he stops the devil's firey darts. Forever He will shine, and right now is the time, the time I'm ridin' with Jesus. In Heaven, there will be no pain, no sorrows, no shame, I'm ridin' with Jesus.

Heaven's light will never fade,
because everything is bright,
and there is no shade.
God's powerfulness has been shone.
And Jesus sits at the right side of the throne.
Jesus is the best,
He beats all the rest,
I could talk about him all night,
from the blackness until the light,
When I get to Heaven Jesus will open the door,
Because I am willing to sacrifice myself for the Lord.

I'm ridin' with Jesus. He has always pleased us. I love him with all of my heart, he stops the devil's firey darts, forever he will shine, and right now is the time. The time I'm ridin with Jesus. In heaven, there will be no pain, no sorrows, no shame, I'm ridin' with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment